Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh Adi ...

So I have decided that I am not going to entertain or hold Miss Adi 24/7 anymore. So in an effort to change that I decided I would put a bunch of toys on the bed and encourage her to play with them while I picked up the bedroom and vacuumed. Well she cried and cried so I thought I am going to take a picture of this little stinker with her "oh so sad face" but ... as soon as I got down there with my camera ... IT WAS ALL SMILES. (the first pic is of her getting into crawling position ... before too long she'll be mobile :)



She looks like a little sniper in this one hiding behind her dragonfly and her luvvie.


When her little baby doll starts playing music she gets a BIG smile on her face!


This is Adi gazing at Cooper. She really just loves him. When he's being all wild and running around she just stares at him in amazement. We started this new thing where we run and "get" Cooper and she just laughs and laughs. It is very cute (I need to try and catch this on video ... it is adorable!).

Print this post

4 comments:

Shannon said...

She might be rotten, but she's super cute!

Kelly Koster said...

The little Roo Roo sure has her mother wrapped around her finger!!

Marilyn said...

She is so adorable; great pics!

Anonymous said...

Adi is such a beautiful baby!!

Lindsey