Sunday, June 13, 2010

Little Firecracker

Adi and I like to go over to Aunt Shannon's and play "dress-up". Shannon is getting ready for the big Haubstadt Summer Fest Parade. I am so sad that I am going to miss it this year. I was really looking forward to Adi being in the parade all dressed up in her Princess Hair Bows garb! Shannon is just so talented when it comes to creating ADORABLE little girls stuff. Her bows are super cute, but she can make tons of stuff for little ones that are too cute. If any of you are interested (even my AZ friends with little ones) she has great prices and it is amazing quality!



Print this post

3 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

Shannon is amazingly talented and creative w/ her bows (and party planning abilities!) Aunt Kiki can't wait to see the little Roosky in a week!!!

Lindsey said...

Love the little outfit! Adi is a lucky little girl to have Shannon around! :) I'm sad we have to miss the parade also. It sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this outfit is adorable! I absolutely love it!