Monday, October 11, 2010

St. Louis with GRANDMAS

Adi, the grandmas, and I spent the weekend in St. Louis. The weather was quite hot for October, but we had a great time together. Brandon is still gone and we are staying plenty busy while we wait for him to come home. We miss you babe and hope you enjoy the pictures.

The Zoo




Gelato at Amighetti's after lunch



Taking this jeep for a cruise in the mall


Off to Grant's Farm








Dinner at Schlafly's


Adi LOVED swimming (not a great one of me)


Grandma Koster with precious cargo

Print this post

1 comments:

Brandon said...

You girls look like you had a wonderful time! Adder sure does look mischievous in that Jeep . . . maybe a sign of things to come.
I sure miss you girls & wish I could have been there! I'll see you in 11 days! I love you, Bran