Tuesday, November 16, 2010

15 Months Old

Fifteen month stats:

Height - 30.5 inches (41st percentile)
Weight - 19 lbs 13 oz (6th percentile)
Head Circumference - ?

Milestone - Adi is doing WONDERFUL. She is saying so many words now, but a few of her favorites are no-no, pray, Jesus, mailman (mae-mane), baby, uh oh, and boo-boo. It seems like every day there are new words (sounds). After she does something naughty (like throwing her milk and food from her chair) she looks at me and says, "Pray. Jesus." She loves getting Coopers food from his bowl in the hopes that he will chase her around for it. She is obsessed with climbing back and forth from the chair to the sofa by walking over the end table. Oh she is just a sweet little bundle of joy. Bran and I are having so much fun with her and it seems to only get better and better.

I really am going to use this blog as my baby book now that I have found this AMAZING site that prints your blog into books for you (thanks Kristin). I am going to have more detail about Adi and where she is at and what she is doing just for this reason.


We had a great time at the zoo with Lindsey, Olivia, and Ben!

Print this post

3 comments:

Grandma H said...

I love the bat pic at the zoo. She is too cute for her own good! That is great news about printing your blog. I can't wait to see you all next week.

Kelly Koster said...

cutest bat pic ever!!! I miss the roo rooo!!

Kristin said...

Thought you'd like the printing idea! It will be great to show Adi when she is older. Hard to believe 15 months already!