Sunday, January 23, 2011

Los Cabo San Lucas

We enjoyed a great week of relaxation with my parents in Cabo. It was so nice of my parents to invite us on a WONDERFUL trip to a nice sunny climate this time of year. We enjoyed swimming, whale watching, massages, and deep sea fishing. More then anything it was so nice spending a week together as a family! Thanks so much again for letting us come with you two! This post is picture heavy - enjoy.









I should probably explain this one - we went on a kitchen tour.





Print this post

6 comments:

Gigi said...

We were so glad that you came with us!! It was a great week of wonderful memories!!

Lindsey said...

we are completely jealous! We loved your pictures (Nate is still making noises, I think he's saying something like, psh I want to go on vacation...) Adi looks adorable in all of her outfits! Glad to have you back in cold Indiana though! :)

Partusch family said...

OMG these are ADORABLE and what a memorable experience! Ali your parents look great and I'm sure they LOVED every minute of that time with you 3! :) You guys deserve some SUN time! I LOVE that close-up picture of you and Adi - my favorite girls! :) LOVE YOU GUYS

Kelly Koster said...

Ahhhh great pics! Wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see you and Adder in Denver soon ;-)

Shannon Morgan said...

good pics! LOVE the one of Adi kiss your dad! so cute, definitely a picture to cherish

Ali said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the first picture of Adi with her hat! A massage and beach sound perfect right now.