Friday, August 24, 2012

Sensory Play

I've been having a difficult time trying to think of things to do with the kids because Abe puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.  It doesn't seem to matter what I give Abe to play with, he tries to eat it!  The boy likes to eat just like his mama!

Today Adi is playing with flubber and Abe attempted shaving cream.  60 seconds of play resulted in a 10 minute bath for him. Last time I made flubber Adi wouldn't play with it, and I ended up giving it to Lindsey.  Yesterday she told me she wanted me to make more flubber.  I told her last time I made it she wouldn't even touch it.  She told me in a very matter of fact tone - "Well, I'm three now, so I can play with it now!"

Adi will play with the flubber all day on and off.  I guess Abe is just still a little young to really sit and play with much.  Actually I think it is just the boy in him.  He just wants to walk/crawl around banging on everything!



Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

Ohh my, I LOOOVE that Abe face!