Monday, February 24, 2014

Kindermusik Spring 2014!

This is Abram's third semester of Kindermusik and let me tell you what, he LOVES it!  Adi started when she was a baby and ended this past year.  I'm enrolling her in young child in the fall.  I'm hoping she is ready for it and hoping she loves it even more.  Adi liked Kindermusik when she was younger, but Abram just ADORES it.  He asks to go see Ms. Julie on a daily basis.  Ms. Julie is such a wonderful teacher and we are so happy to have found her!!!  Abram is so energetic and excited about everything music.  Brandon and I have a deep love for music, but we sadly don't play anything.  I am hoping to learn how to read music right along with Adi!

Here are some adorable pictures of our little music lover thanks to my dad.  Here's to hoping we are raising a little future musician!!!!!








Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

He got some great pictures!