Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sweet little nanes!

This is Adi's nane she started using about 4 months
This is Abram's nane he stated using a little later, more like 5 months 
This last one is Emalyn's nane, and she started using hers at 4.5 months.

These nane are so very precious to me! The older two are still usin theirs and I just think it is the sweetest most cuddly thing ever. I adore that all of our kids attached to a small blanket. When someone gets a boo boo they lay their nane over it and all is well. They lie them across their faces at night, and they chew all over them (ok, that's only Emalyn, and probably only because she is 4months) but all in all they are precious and I will never get rid of them!

Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

Madeleine has the same kind as Emalyn (we call it her lovey)! Hers is so worn and I've tried to replace it but she only wants that one. I am pretty sure I'll save it forever too :)