Sunday, October 18, 2015

Emalyn turns 6 months!

Height - 25.5 inches 86%
Weight - 16lbs 46%
Head Circumference - ?

Ok, you're a week away from 7 months so I better get this post done.  I'll try my best to make it accurate!  You have done a lot this past month or so.  You're sitting up like a big girl, but hadn't really wanted to roll over at all.  You despise being on your belly!  You laugh a lot, especially when Adi and Abe talk to you and act like precious little goof balls!  You really seem like you changed a lot between 5 and 6 months. 

Sleep:  You're going to sleep about 7:00pm and sleep until 6:30ish. I'm nursing you 2 or 3 times throughout the night.  I hate to admit this, but there is absolutely no napping schedule for you during the day.  You are on the go all the time with active big bro and sis.  It is actually pretty freeing not being home all the time to get you down for a nap.  You're a trooper and we all just love ya so much!!!





Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

Oh my goodness, the naked pic is adorable!
I love her!