Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Sweet Little Girl!!!


I know these pictures aren't very good, but I had to share!!! I went and to see my high risk OB yesterday to get the "all clear" to go home to PHX this weekend. They did some 4D pictures and trust me every time we try to snap a picture of her she turns away or goes to the extent of pulling her feet all the way up to her face so we can't get a very good look at her. After about 15 minutes of tapping on her bottom we were able to get her to move her foot down just enough to get a slight glimpse of her face. The umbilical cord is floating around up there which kind of distorts the picture. I tell you what though - SHE IS A CUTIE!!! Keep in mind this isn't a very good pic, but I think she has Bran's nose and my chubby cheeks! More pics to come! :)

Print this post

0 comments: