Thursday, April 23, 2009

PHX Shower



This past weekend was wonderful. I was SO HAPPY to get to go home to see my family and go to my shower. A HUGE THANKS TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS for throwing me such an amazing shower. It was so incredibly nice to see all of you and to share this special time with my closest friends and family. It was also great having my best friend Shannon go with me. I hope you had a great time as well - thanks so much for going with me!! It is so exciting to be getting so close to having Adison here with us. Brandon and I are really looking forward to starting our family and raising children together!!! I love you all and thanks so much!

Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did have a GREAT time, and can't wait to go back and visit. But next time with Adi!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed having you and Shannon visit. The shower was so much fun. It was a wonderful weekend. Both Shannon and you looked fantastic. I can not wait for all of you and little Adi to visit again.
Loving Mom Pat