Wednesday, September 29, 2010

British Columbia Visit

Brandon and I got back from our "foodie" British Columbia trip last night.  We spent 8 nights in wonderful Vancouver and Whistler.  Brandon had been working on this surprise trip for some time.  His work schedule is CRAZY and VERY unpredictable right now with travel to and from Japan.  He took the plunge and booked the tickets before anyone at work could tell him otherwise.  I have such an AMAZING husband, and I feel so blessed to have spent such a wonderful time with him all to myself.  I am going to post pictures as a day-by-day post.  This is just a warning now that the posts will be picture heavy (in regards to food).  I know I might be a bit nerdy, but I just couldn't resist taking pictures of all the wonderful food!!!

Print this post

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

So glad you had a great time!! Happy to have you back! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!