Sunday, July 31, 2011

34 weeks

As of tomorrow I am 34 weeks - what do you think? Do I look 34 weeks or 40? Everyone around here seems to come up to me and ask if I'm ready to go deliver any day. I guess I look very large this time! I can tell you that I feel huge. I'm happy to know that our sweet little man is growing big and strong!

I was rubbing my tummy this afternoon and I clearly felt his perfect little spine! I got so excited to know how my little man was snuggled in there! We are still unsure of his name, and I am thinking I like the idea of seeing him and then having us name him. It has been a very hot summer, but I am trying to enjoy the remainder of my time with him squirming around in my tummy and with sweet little wild thing, Adison!

Bit of a scary picture in my pj's, but I had a sec, and Adi was occupied!

Print this post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Ali! I think you're only that big because you have a little body. I'm so excited for my new nephew to get here and I think it's a great idea to see him and then pick his name! Only a few more weeks!

Aunt Kris in South Dakota.. said...

you look great.And what was lil miss Adi busy doing???

Jan said...

You look great! But, I have to say this blog post almost made me pass out...between you feeling his spine (eww!) and him squirming around in your tummy, I almost lost it. Really don't know how I'm going to have a baby. That stuff freaks me out. ;)