Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adison Turns 2

Two years old!!! I can't believe our little baby is getting so big so fast. I thought I would jot a couple things down about what she is up to right now and how great of a little two year old she is. This is mainly for us to remember!

She is a huge bundle of energy and is a very active little thing.
She talks, and talks, and talks a lot.
I would definitely call her a little dare devil and risk taker.
She takes a long time to fall asleep at night (and is still in her crib).
She is officially potty trained through the day. I'll be training her soon through the night when the baby arrives and I am up anyway.
It's so funny now that she is getting older she is enjoying being held and she has suckered daddy into rocking her a little bit before bed. I don't know if she is just sensing that there is a change coming soon or what.
She loves her babies, feeding them, and tools.
Overall, she is a very happy and active toddler and we are madly in love with her!!!

Happy Birthday Cake Adi! (this is what she says when she is wishing someone a Happy Birthday)



I took videos of the Grandparents gifts, so I have no pictures - sorry.

Print this post

2 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

Does Adder like the beauty bag I got her? She doesn't look too happy in the picture! Happpy Birtthdaay Cakee Adddiii.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Adi! Hope you had lots of fun and we wish we could have seen you! Your gift is on it's way!! :)