Sunday, October 30, 2011

Camping

We really wanted to try one overnight camping trip before it gets too cold, but with Abe's congestion problems at night we decided against it. Brandon decided he would set up the pop-up in the driveway and take Adi camping anyway. Let me tell you how excited this little girl has been for her camping trip. She even told the guy at the hardware store a couple days ago that she was going camping with her daddy!!! I was pretty sure she wouldn't make it much past 10 o'clock, but I knew they would have a blast. Brandon walked in the front door at about 9:30 with her last night. I think they both had a great time.


Eating dinner in the camper


She even used her canteen like a real wilderness girl


Abram and I just made a couple visits to the campsite (mainly to bring food:)


They even went fishing


We talked about why you go fishing when you camp. I told her it was to eat them for dinner. She was pretty adamant that she eat some fish. This was as close as she got to the real thing.


Even though I had planned a couple little activities for them to do while in the camper, jumping on the beds was by far her favorite!


Trying to get ready for bed - haha!

We hope to share a lot of special memories in here in the near future. I'm hoping for some great camping trips come Spring!

Print this post

0 comments: