Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting into a "new" groove

Here at the Haight home we are finally ready to try to get into a bit of a routine and start figuring things out with the four of us. Grammy left on Tuesday - THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all your help while you were here. Brandon got back from Japan this past weekend and I finally feel like we can start getting into a bit of a "new" routine. Things are definitely a bit crazier with two little ones. Brandon spent an hour getting Adi down last night, while I tried getting Mr. Abe calmed down. After a couple hours of chaos last night Brandon and I were able to spend about 45 minutes alone just trying to relax a bit. These times are exhausting, but wonderfully amazing at the same time. We can't even put into words how blessed we feel to have two healthy and beautiful children! These two little ones are so much fun!!! Here is a bit of our week!


This little man gets bigger everyday! He's definitely growing more quickly then Adi did!

My two favorite boys!!!

Brandon was so excited to be home and tried to soak up every minute this weekend playing with Adi and holding Abe. The jet lag snuck in every once in awhile. Adi didn't seems to mind, she just kept playing even when he couldn't keep is eyes open any longer.

So, I thought it would be fun if we carved Adi's pumpkin with daddy. I should have known that my little darling that needs a napkin with her fruit snack wouldn't come close to touching the guts of the pumpkin. We tried to get her to help, but needless to say, daddy did all the carving and gutting.

"You want me to put my hand in there?"

"Psych - get a life - I'm not touching any part of that pumpkin!"

She was a great little director though!

Adi is trying so hard to be a good sharer - lucky Aber! He wasn't quite sure what to do with all these guys!!!

Print this post

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha...funny captions & cute photos!