Thursday, February 14, 2013

A whole lot of LOVE!

There has been a whole lot of LOVE floating around our house today.  I know some people don't particularly love V-day, but a day dedicated to reminding us what we all need more of and what we need to share more of is a great day in my book.  God has blessed me beyond belief and has showered me with an abundance of love.  I love, love, love these three people with all my heart!

Enjoying his heart pancake!
A little bit of love before school!
Spent a lot of my morning loving on this man.
Brandon plays a pretty darn good cupid!  He is such a thoughtful gift giver and brought us all special presents from Japan. 

My very own LV is something I would NEVER buy for myself.  The mans ability to give loving thoughtful gifts constantly amazes me.  Thanks babe - LOVE YOU so very much!

Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

Wow, Brandon did good!