Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Abram at 18 months

WOW. I can't even believe that my baby boy is already 18 months. This little guy is such a blessing to our family. He has a sweet and almost shy demeanor, but in a comfortable setting he is pretty rowdy and all boy (which I love). When he is feeling good he is a great eater. He's been sick quite a bit and has had 9 ear infections since last March! As a matter of fact, he is having tubes put in on Thursday (for his 1.5 birthday). I am hoping I will find what many others say to be true. I hear so often that their kids are totally different after the tubes. At this point it couldn't be any worse for this sweet little thing. It will be amazing for everyone when he starts feeling better.

A couple things he loves at 18 months:

- Throwing anything and everything
- Growling like a dinosaur or lion
- He can throw back a good 3-4 eggs for breakfast when he is feeling well
- He LOVES cars, cars, and more cars
- When daddy takes him on horsey rides around the house
- His mommy :) Man alive that boy is a snuggler and I can't soak up enough of it
- Doing things just like his sissy
- Olivia Rich - I'm certain I could pay her to come watch him and he would just love on her the entire time.

We just love you to pieces Abram and can't wait to see how you grow in the next six months.



Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

Cutest little boy EVER! ;)