Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Adison at 3 1/2

I wanted to jot a couple things down so I would remember what kind of things she was doing at this age:

- Has been more attached then she has ever been in her life.  This results in not loving school (she is going two days a week for three hours).
- Is still in love with make believe play.
- Loving the Disney princess'.
- Has really expressed more of her tender heart in the last few months.
- Is going through a drawing and coloring all the time phase.  She fills Bran's shop with her masterpieces!
- Has been asking to go back to Japan on a weekly basis.
- Her love for books makes me so happy.  She would sit and let me read books to her all day long if I could.
- Is doing great with her capital and lower case letters (recognizing and sounds).  She's really improving on writing them on her own as well.
- We've been talking a lot about shapes as well.  How many sides they have.  She picks up random things and asks me to count the sides with her and try and figure out what kind of shape it is.

Man alive we love this sweet little thing.  She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger and she just loves him to pieces.  I'm holding on tight to this little three and half year old!  Please - slow down just a little.  We love you Adi!

Print this post

1 comments:

Leigha said...

Such a sweet and smart girl!