Sunday, September 8, 2013

Abram is 2!

I can't believe my baby is 2 now!!  It has been a crazy weekend so we celebrated his birthday today!  Adi was insistent that "he" wanted to open his gifts as soon as we got up!  He got some fun stuff this year, and I just love now that he is getting older how he is having true likes and dislikes.  He's boy through and through and we just love him so very much!  I'm going to come back after his check up in a couple weeks and add stats and a bit more, but for now...

These are some of the things about Abram we really want to remember at this stage!

He has learned to love his nane (blankie).  I think Adi's love for hers rubbed off on him!

He likes to point and you and say "stop it".  Kind of naughty, but he's just so darn cute.

He like to sing along with mommy at night before bed.  He loves, Jesus Loves Me, and You are My Sunshine!

He LOVES to rough house with Brandon!

He is truly obsessed with dirt bikes and motorcycles (I'm in trouble).

He's pretty good at saying I'm sorry and has a tender little heart.

He's not as great of an eater anymore, but would drink milk all day long if I let him.

He's a rough and tumble boy who can be pretty darn sweet at times and we are beyond blessed he's part of our family!  Happy 2nd birthday buddy - we love you!









Print this post

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Abram!!! Getting to be such a big boy! And yes, i must laugh when he points and says stop it. haha Did Tracy make a cake on her wedding weekend? Yum!