Sunday, September 8, 2013

Adi's 1st day of 3-day Preschool

Friday was Adi's first day at her new school, Friends Forever (catchy little name ha?)!  I had originally thought to myself.... we won't be in and out of the country, and preschool should be much easier on her this year.  Then we decided we would move out of Haubstadt just before school began.  The program seems to be wonderful, and I know many people who have sent there kids here and had nothing but great things to say about their experience.  I was very pleasantly surprised when I picked her up at 11:30 and she was all smiles and very excited to tell me about her day.  It will be an adjustment for Abram as well.  We ran around getting stuff done while she was at school and he pointed to her car seat multiple times and "Adi" in the saddest little voice.  I know they really do adore each other under all the fighting.  It will be the blink of an eye and he'll be starting preschool too!  I have a feeling this is going to be a great year for our adorable little four year old!




Print this post

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

our babies are getting so big!! She looks adorable (as always)!

Aunt Kris said...

Is it a private school?She looks so ready.