Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Watch out Pollock!

Adison is so very into art, art, art!  As soon as she wakes up until 5 minutes before bed she begs to "make art".  Our kitchen table is always littered with paper, stickers, crayons, markers, glue, and on and on the list goes!  I get a little frustrated from time to time that it never seems to be picked up, but I dare not squash her desire to be the next Jackson Pollock! :)  I am signing her up for at least two little summer art camps!  It will be fun to see if her love of everything art continues!

There is always paint, marker, or stamp on this kids hands (and I mean ALWAYS).
One of Adi's many masterpieces.
Doesn't matter where she is or what her materials are.
Thought I would throw one in of this cute little guy.
Another masterpiece of a piece of wood!
Making roses with crosses.
She has really done a 180 from when she was an infant.

Print this post

1 comments:

Grammy said...

I am sure hoping she will want to learn to sew too! So much joy comes from creating :)