Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Moon



We had an official mini "baby moon" this past weekend...and it was GREAT! Bran took me down to Nashville and we stayed at our favorite, Opryland Resort. We did some really fun things over the weekend. We went shopping, enjoyed all the beautiful gardens at the hotel, went to the botanical gardens, went swimming (which was a welcome relief on my back), and most importantly ate at some WONDERFUL restaurants! To be perfectly honest it just amazing spending the entire weekend with my loving husband.
I was so happy we were able to spend quality time together talking about how important it is to us to raise Adison in a Godly home. We found some good books on parenting and raising a child to be a Godly woman. There couldn't be anything more important to us, and I feel like God is truly preparing us for this next chapter in our lives. While there is a little sense of anxiousness for her to arrive; I really feel very ready for this next step. I know God will guide us through this start to our new life in so many different ways.
Hope you are all doing well and feeling excited about the coming warm summer months...I know we are!

Print this post

0 comments: