Thursday, May 14, 2009

29 Weeks Along






Hi everyone! I meant to post these last week, but life just gets crazy. I am officially 29 weeks along. I feel pretty good, but her movements are quite shocking at times. She is about 3 pounds now and seems to be doing great. She moves around a lot which is very reassuring that everything is going well. I have been seeing my doctor every two weeks and I guess I am measuring right where I need to be. I have been seriously craving peanut butter and watermelon, but that is about it. Bran and I get more and more excited by the day and can't wait for her arrival. I only have about 5 weeks of work left then I will be off. I have a lot I still want to get ready before she arrives. I am confident that I have plenty of time to get all these things done.

Print this post

3 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

Your gettin big sissta! Can't wait for little Addy to get here.. her aunt is very excited to meet her!

April said...

You look great and I'm so glad everything is going good. :)

Jen said...

No kidding! I've been craving watermelon too!

Look at your belly - it's so cute! I can't wait to hear what you think of it at about 36 weeks. Oh yes, it grows a LOT larger. It's sooo much fun to feel like a whale! All for a wonderful cause. :o) Miss you!