Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Guys


Future kid hauler for Adi and her siblings (62 Impala)!!! The top won't be chopped on ours - not conducive for loading children :)

Shannon and I terribly hot - looking trashy - waiting for the track to dry.

I had to make little pit stops throughout the day!

Next to one of Troy Trapania's beautiful cars!

You know Bran is already drafting the plans for Adi's pink little race car / wagon!


We spent the weekend up in Indy with our good friends Matt and Shannon. Brandon made appointments for Shannon and I at the spa on Saturday and then we all went to the car show / drag race on Sunday. It was a great weekend to just get away and enjoy each others company. I do have to say that this will probably be the last weekend we leave home until Adi arrives. I am just exhausted now and we really don't want to be too far from home at this point. Here the slide show of all the cool cars!!!

Print this post

0 comments: