Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Visit!!!

We had a great visit with my parents. It was nice having them visit for the weekend. It was a really quick visit, but very nice to have family around for a couple of days. My mom and I were able run around and even shop a little. Brandon and I were able to go out to eat to one of our favorite restaurants (THANK YOU mom and dad for watching her). She is quite the screamer at night, so it was nice for us to have a relaxing evening.
Brandon and my dad worked very hard on getting my planter boxers constructed and put into the ground! Thank you dad and Bran for building them. I am so excited for spring to get here, and to enjoy tons of fresh veggies!!!!



The men working hard!

Finished product - we are going to stain them in the Spring

All of us enjoying the nice weather!

Adi sleeping in Grandma's arms.

Adi and Grandma enjoying the nice weather.

***SIDE NOTE*** I have the best hubby around.
He surprised us by taking a half day to help out and
brought us some beautiful flowers. WE LOVE YOU!



Print this post

2 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

cute pics! Wish I was there visiting that weekend! you need to post the video of adi smiling on your blog sisssta!

April said...

Great pictures and I must say I love the land you guys live on. We here in CO have so much more than AZ but with kids how perfect is that for ya'll. Your parents look great!!! Adi is just so darn cute and I love her 2mnth picture :)