Sunday, November 29, 2009

A nice Thanksgiving weekend ...

We had a very nice and relaxing Thanksgiving weekend with friends and family. We spent Thanksgiving day with Matt and Shannon and Matt's family. The day was full of good food and friends. Kelly headed over to Evansville on Friday after work for the last time :(
She will be moving to Denver in two weeks, which makes me VERY sad. I know it will be a great opportunity for her, but Bran and I have really enjoyed having her so close.
Bran and I have so much to be thankful for this year!!!! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well.

Print this post

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Adi looks super cute with the pink hair bow in! I think she really loves her Aunt Ki-ki too!

Kelly Koster said...

I already miss my Roo Bear Jensen...can't wait to see her in 3 weeks!!

April said...

Adorable pictures and gosh Adi is geting so big. She is just so cute. Yes..Kel will be here in just a few weeks and I plan to meet up with her after she comes back from AZ(xmas). You will have to take a trip to Den and then I can see you and Adi.
Take care! =)

Libby said...

Alison,
Adi is adorable. I can't believe how cute she is or how big she is getting. We love the updates and the pictures (especially Mom-Great Aunt Mary so fun to call her that).
Keep in touch,
Your cousins Libby and Cristin