Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trip to Arizona

Better late then never. Adi and arrived home from AZ a week ago. Adi and I had a great time spending time with Gigi and Grandpa while daddy was in Japan. It seems I have been away from AZ too long. I was shocked by the VERY warm weather, and definitely packed too warm of clothes (I'll know better for Christmas). We had a good time visiting with everyone and seeing family and friends.
Adi was able to hang out a lot with her cousins (Will and Kate), which was really fun. My mom had bought the same swing that Bran and I have because our daughter was ADDICTED to it ... that's right "WAS". The day after we got home she had her 4 month appointment and the doctor said "no more napping in the swing". I have retired the swing for a little while so Adi will become more comfortable with her crib. It was really nice seeing my girlfriends while I was home and for them to meet Adi.
We enjoyed our time visiting while Bran was away. Thanks mom and dad for dealing with the sleepless nights while we were home (I think she will do better at Christmas :)



Print this post

0 comments: