Monday, April 26, 2010

Grandma & Great Aunt Kris Visit

My mom and Aunt Kris were here visiting this weekend, and we had a great time hanging out and visiting! We took them up to go through the new Toyota Plant Tour. I think they really enjoying seeing where Brandon works and where I used to work. We shopped, ate yummy food, and enjoyed playing with Adi! Thanks again for such a wonderful visit!!!


The 4 of us

Great Aunt Kris and Adi

Adi, mommy, and Grandma making cookies

Adi enjoyed chewing on Aunt Kris' oxygen

Shannon bought these adorable little
shorts for Adi when we went shopping
on Saturday ... Adi was wondering ...
"do these make my bum look big :)"
(she might have had a bit of a full diaper)

Print this post

2 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

what cute pics!! so sad I wasn't there w/ everyone. Guess I will have to come sometime this summer--and you and the ROOster are coming to Denver!!!

Lindsey said...

looks like you had a great time!! Litte Miss Adi had fun being spoiled by grandma i'm sure! :)