Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting to be a big girl...

Adi has come a long way since January in regards to eating. She is taking her sippy cup like a champ. I think the Vanilla flavored Enfagrow is helping! She can suck that thing down in 2 minutes or less. It should be fun getting her to drink non-flavored cow's milk! She is also really starting to refuse baby food and thinks she wants to eat our food. I have been able to make it work for breakfast and lunch, but dinner has been a struggle. I think we are just in a transition period right now. I am just hoping she will turn out to be a GREAT eater. We are starting to get so many wonderful fresh veggies in the garden. I will be posting pics in the next few days. It is just amazing how well everything is doing.



Print this post

5 comments:

Partusch family said...

I see a few teeth in the 3rd picture!

2nd picture looks just like Bran, and the 3rd picture is totally Ali! :) She is sooo stinkin' cute!

LOVE YOU GUYS! ! !

Harris Family said...

She is getting so big! Hope all is well! :)

Harris Family said...

She is getting so big! Hope all is well! :)

Marilyn said...

She is too cute!! She looks so happy. Love you all. Mema :)

Shannon Morgan said...

Love the pictures! I made the bottom one my screen saver at work!