Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend with all three of us back home. Brandon had Monday and Tuesday off so we were able to spend a lot of quality time together. He brought back this adorable little outfit for her from Japan. Adi is just getting so big and is getting close to celebrating her FIRST birthday! I just keep thinking to myself there is just not enough time in the day to fit everything in. It seems like life just keeps going faster and faster and that I have less and less time to get all the little things done. I am really learning to concentrate on spending time with our family. Cleaning bathrooms and dusting floorboards can wait. The only thing I hear people tell me is that they wish they would have spent more time with their kids/family. Thinking about how fast this first year went really makes me take the time to savor every minute with the people I love.
We are thoroughly enjoying our garden. We are starting to get tons of tomatoes. I am so happy to have fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese for a snack daily (I even have Adi on board).





Print this post

1 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

that second picture of Adi, just makes me smile!