Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!

Yesterday was Adi's FIRST Birthday party! The day really went better then I even imagined. She woke up at a great time and took a perfect morning nap. Adi got up with enough time for us to dress her and snap a few cute pics of our sweet little girl. She thoroughly enjoyed her lunch and cupcake. She had a great time playing and opening her gifts. Before long she was ready for a nap. All the adults were able to chat and enjoy each others company. We're so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Thanks to everyone for making Adi's day so special!!!


















Print this post

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was hoping you had pictures on here!! I'm so sad we missed the party. I hope you got my email last week. Adi looks so adorable (as always). can't wait to hear all about her big day!!

Kelly Koster said...

so sad I missed the Rooskies 1st B Day party!! It looked super fun...and those Cupcakes looked AMAZING! xoxo