Monday, August 16, 2010

Break from the heat

It has been RIDICULOUSLY hot and humid here. We haven't been able to go outside at all. Especially with Adi being so sensitive to getting diaper rash. I ran to just a few places on Friday, and I think from getting Adi in and out of the hot car - we had diaper rash by the evening. Today was a little big cooler so I pulled her water table into the shade and I let her loose. By the time we were finished she was grassy, muddy, and ready for a nap! :)
(By the way - she has a bow on because I am sick of people caller her a boy! She has one little sweet curl on the back of her head - aka: rat tail as dad has dubbed it. She was called a boy twice at the store today. It is even when she has dresses on - HELLO PEOPLE)




Too much SOBE - I'm water logged (jk - she only drinks water)

Print this post

5 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

Maybe she should get her ears pierced! :)

Lindsey said...

I don't understand why people don't observe the child before they refer to her as a he or she. if she's wear pink polka dots I'm going to hope she's a girl!! haha

Kelly Koster said...

I agree w/ Shannon!! Get her ears pierced!

Grandma H said...

If someone mistakes her for a boy they are either blind or stupid and there is no cure for either of those conditions :) The hair will come and pierced ears in today's society are readily accepted on either sex!! :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness she is so precious in those pictures! If people are too stupid to realize she is a beautiful little girl, then they shouldn't have opened their mouths in the first place!