Monday, February 28, 2011

Do you like my shirt?





We are so excited to announce that baby Haight number 2 is on the way! I am 3 months pregnant and am due on September 12th! Adi has been very sweet about all of it. She is already lifting my shirt and giving my tummy a kiss. I definitely look pregnant. Everyone said that your second just pops out right of way, and boy oh boy were they right! I have been feeling the same as I did with Adi - SICK! I am hoping that the nausea will subside in the next few weeks, but also feel so blessed with the reassurance that he or she is nice and healthy!!

Baby Haight #2
12 weeks
heart rate - 162

Print this post

9 comments:

Partusch family said...

YEA CONGRATS! ! ! We are super excited for you guys! My vote is BABY GIRL with that heart rate! :) September babies are the best! :)

LOVE YOU and praying for the sickness to slowdown!
xoxoxox

Lindsey said...

YAY!! So happy for your growing family! Can't wait to meet baby boy Haight... or girl :)

Kelly Koster said...

ahhhhhhh can't wait for Baby Number 2!! I agree with Nicole, a little girl is on the way!!

Jan said...

So exciting!!! I think it's a boy!

Mike and Krista said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you, Brandon & Adi and praying that you start feeling better soon!

Ali said...

Congratulations! Can't believe you're already 3 months. We need another play date when you start feeling better!

Gigi said...

I still thinks it's a boy!! The odds are against me with the heart rate. Little Adi will be a great big sister, just like her mother was!!

April said...

Im so excited for you and Adi will be a great big sister. I hear you may be coming to CO..Kel is going to keep me posted and I hope to see you and Adi. :) Congrats again.

Shannon said...

I'm super excited about what her shirt says! I'm guessing girl all the way! ;) Although I was wrong with Adi, only time will tell... Congrats!