Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

Adi got some earring for Valentines day and had a blast trying to put them on - her aim was a little off!



What do you think these are called - earrings? No, they are "knee-me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgysxUBYZjI

Daddy came home with a great Valentine for his girls. Adi was so lucky to get her own little tool box. Before she even took the wrapping paper off she was saying tools - it's pretty funny that she knew what he got her (he hasn't gotten her any of her own tools yet). When Bran goes out into the garage she says to me over and over again, "tools." Needless to say she is a little obsessed with them. Her little plastic tools look very real and she loves playing with them! I got another charm for my bracelet and flowers - THANKS BABE! Happy Valentines Day everyone! xoxo

Print this post

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love Adi's Knee Mes!! haha Brandon sounds like he did a good job as well! :)