Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Evolution of COOPER'S name

I'm posting this mainly for myself, I don't want to forget how cute our little darling is. She is saying a handful of new words everyday. It is just so much fun. She says the word, and I look at her and say, "I didn't know you knew that word." Then she repeats it over and over again with the cutest little smile. I can tell she is really proud of herself, and it just amazes me how quickly they grow up and change. So, sweet little Cooper has had a plethora of names. Here is the evolution of COOPER'S name (according to Adi):

Bob
Bud
Bobby
Cooper
He is currently being referred to as Coop

Print this post

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it! I was just getting on to post about Ben learning the word "Ba" from his little friend Adi :) No telling what other "words" he'll pick up from her!