Wednesday, April 6, 2011

16 Weeks Baby #2

Ok, so I'm actually 17 and a half weeks, but here are the stats from his or her 16 week check up. Everything is looking and feeling great. I have felt movement since 14 weeks and I am definitely getting bigger each day. Things have been crazy with Bran gone and Marilyn, Adi, and I running around! We are finding out if this is a little boy or girl a week from Friday (I think I finally have Bran convinced to find out gender :)
I am still thinking it is a GIRL. Chime in and let us know what you think before next Friday. Look for a post next Friday to find out what we're having!!!

Print this post

7 comments:

Gigi said...

Madre is still convinced that it is a boy!! We'll know soon!! Either way, a healthy baby is all that's important.

Lindsey said...

Boy!! Ben needs a little boy to get into trouble with! Or... I guess he could have another choice for a future girlfriend if Adi decides she isn't interested! haha :) Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Brandon said...

Am I allowed to vote? GIRL!

Mike and Krista said...

I think its going to be a little GIRL who looks just like her mama!! I CAN'T WAIT to hear the big news on Monday!

April said...

Im going to say boy!! :)

Partusch family said...

I'm standing my ground from when you first told me. . .GIRL :) But Gigi is right, healthy and happy is the BEST! :) You look amazing as usual Ali and can't wait for the update!

When you come to AZ we'll celebrate pink or blue! :) tee hee hee

LOVE YOU :)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Mikey and I think it's a girl too. :)