Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Haight #2 - BOY or GIRL?

We all went to the doctor this morning to check up on little #2! We had our ultra sound right away and it didn't take very long to find out that the baby is definitely a BOY!!! I have to say Bran and I were a little shocked. I think we were both pretty convinced it was another little girl. All of the grandparents thought it was a boy, and they were right! Everything looked great, and they said he is currently in the 98th percentile! This explains why I feel so incredibly big this time around. I think he might be taking after his daddy. Bran was a pretty good size baby when he was born. We are SO EXCITED to be having a little boy. God is GREAT and we truly feel so blessed.


Print this post

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY!! he is so cute! I was so happy to hear the fun news! Can't wait to hold that little guy in a few short months!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Jen Clutter

Shannon Morgan said...

Yah! so excited for you guys! already been looking at boys clothes for the little guy ;)

April said...

Yay...I just had a feeling and that's just what my boys ultra-sounds looked like. LOL!! So excited for you all :)

Kara Liz said...

Congratulations!!!! Looks like our "boys" just might be born on the same day. How exciting! Love your blog. Your little girl is so cute! :) Hopefully we'll see you soon!!! Hope you are feeling good. ~Kara

Anonymous said...

We are freaking out! Congrats! We're so excited to have a little nephew!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the news! We need to get together soon to catch up :)