Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Early Riser ...

and no, I'm not talking about Abe! Adi has been waking up bright and early these days - 5:00 am. This is WAY too early for me. It's kind of crazy because she isn't even hearing Abe cry or anything. She comes out and says the choo-chee train is loud. I decided I am going to try and ignore her talk about he choo-chee train all together and hope she gets back on her 7:30 routine very soon. Abe, on the other hand, is a GREAT little sleeper! Thank you Lord for a good sleeper here at the beginning anyway!!!

Adi playing and sorting her beans long before the sun comes up!

Can't forget the butterfly wings and Disney animals of course.


This is what Abe has been doing! :)

Print this post

2 comments:

Aunt Kris said...

Whats with the beans???Poor lil thing doesnt have toys???I remember my kids loved beans,pots pans,canned goods etc.Can she count them???

Lindsey said...

I thought of you this morning when my alarm went off at 5am. I heard a train at 5 and another one at 5:15. hoping she starts sleeping in again for you!