Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Denver

Abe and I had a great time time visiting Kel, Ryan, and new cousin Sophie! We had a great time hanging out, cooking, and letting the sweet little babies play together. It was so nice visiting with my sister and seeing my new sweet niece (you too Ryan). They live in a great location (City Park/Cherry Creek). We were able to walk everywhere and really enjoy the beautiful Denver weather. Thanks so much for having us!!!

Abe and Aunt Kiki


Abe trying to keep Sophie awake - it didn't work. :)


My sweet little niece at 5 weeks


So sweet!


New little family of three!


Ryan and Abe


View of downtown from Red Rocks


Here are some pictures from the famous Red Rocks.





Such a fun trip - it was so special spending time with my wonderful sister and our babies!

Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the frog hat Abe is wearing!! :)

Lindsey said...

How did I miss this post? I love the picture of Ryan, Kelly and Sophie!! that is so sweet :) Should be framed!