Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Abram is 7 months







Height - 27 inches
Weight - 16 lbs 8 oz

Sleep - Abram goes to sleep about 7:00 and is up for the day about 6:30. He's not sleeping through the night and that is ok! :) What else can I say about it. I am only feeding him once, but he seems to cry/wake about three times. We'll see what this next month brings - hopefully more sleep :) Oh yeah, naps aren't really consistent either (that's just how it goes when you have an active toddler).

Eating - He is eating baby food just fine now that his ear infection is gone. I am giving him more finger foods though. He has eaten puffs, avocado, and bananas. He is nursing five times a day and once through the night.

Milestone - He had his first ear infection, which two doses of antibiotics to knock it. I'm hoping there aren't any more in his future. He still has no teeth, even though I've been saying he's getting a tooth for three months now. He is sitting up wonderfully and can actually get from his belly to a sitting position with no trouble at all. He is on fours a lot more now and doing a lot of lunging forward, but no crawling yet (this one makes me happy). I have a feeling he's going to be a quick little guy when he really gets going. He's been saying yaya, dada, and baba a lot!

Print this post

0 comments: