Sunday, November 4, 2012

A new friend!

I HAD to do a post on our new AMAZING friend Ono-san!  Our time in Japan wouldn't have been the same without this amazing woman.  The first time I met Chikage was our first appointment with the hand surgeon.  Her kindness and calm nature really did put me at ease in a very scary and uncomfortable situation.  From that day on she was by my side through it all.  She was with me the entire day of my surgery and was at every appointment with me at the beginning.  As things became a bit easier, she came to the appointments I really needed her at.  I went to the hospital at least twice a week our entire stay in Japan.  My kids ADORE her and I understand why.  She is such a wonderful person and I am truly happy to have met her.  We are hoping that she is able to come visit the US before too long.  We look forward to seeing her and are blessed beyond belief by her kindness and friendship.  We miss you Ono and hope to see you soon!



Print this post

0 comments: