Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last Weekend in Nagoya

We were so rushed and crazy at the end of our time in Japan - so I have a few posts that I am doing here from Hawaii - it's a good activity for me while our little man naps in the room (He's sick so say a little prayer for him if you think of it - we have a Z-pack on board, so hopefully he'll be feeling better soon).


This was our last weekend in Japan. I can't really believe I am typing that! We had planned on going up to the Japanese Alps, but I am so happy we decided to stick around Nagoya. It was a packed weekend, but definitely tons of fun. We went to the science museum again on Friday.  Adi had a blast and we let Abe run around quite a bit as well (Also lost our third pair of shoes for him - I need to do a post on everything I have lost here - it would be a long post - haha)! Abe is a wild little man literally trying to climb on everything in sight! Saturday we went to Osu Kannon in the morning to shop around a bit, but the highlight was eating lunch at a yummy Brazilian restaurant on the street of the shopping district. Abram seriously a quarter of that chicken on his own - my, my the boy can eat! After lunch we jumped on a couple more trains and headed down to the port. It was beautiful to see and Adi got a kick on going on an old ship that was used to explore Antarctica.  We ended the weekend with swimming and a trip to the Toyota museum (it will be a separate post).  I'm so happy Gigi was able to enjoy all of this with us!!



















Print this post

0 comments: