Monday, November 26, 2012

Baby it's cold outside...

I decided we all needed to get out of the house this afternoon.  I know it is cold outside, but I bundled these cute little kids up and headed to the post office.  I figured if our grandparents used to walk 10 miles, up hill, in the snow, to school, a quick walk into town wouldn't be so bad. 


The perks of a chilly walk outside - yummy hot chocolate!


Abram's first taste of hot chocolate.  I had the camera ready and I am so happy I did!  He took a sip and looked at me with such delight!!!


Print this post

2 comments:

Gigi said...

It looks like the hot chocolate was quite a a hit!! They deserved it after their chilly outing!!

Lindsey said...

I love Abe's pink sippy! :) haha he sure looks happy to be drinking that Hot/cold chocolate!