Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting big too fast!

A lot has happened this week that honestly makes me a little sad. Adi has started crawling this week and her first tooth has popped through. It's just too much for one week. I really can't believe how fast this is all going. I know everyone says they grow up much too fast, but it is really true!

Below is a link of her crawling. She is getting faster by the hour ... guess we should think about baby proofing our house soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhwDcpmvgnQ

These pictures below show Adi's shared love of good dental hygiene already. She watches me brush my teeth in the morning with my Sonicare toothbrush and just loves it when I put it on her gums while it is on. That's my girl, although, I'm afraid her first toothbrush is going to need to be an electric.



Some other cute pics of her...

Print this post

3 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

you forgot to mention that she got her first forehead bruise this week too! :)

Lindsey said...

it is sad how fast they grow up! congrats on the crawling! Life will never be the same now! haha She is a cutie!!

April said...

I loved the video...she's so cute!! You're doing a great job =)