Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pick a cup any cup...

Ok, I'm looking for some advice here. Sweet little Adi does not seem to want to use a sippy cup. I just keep buying more and more cups and I fill them all up everyday in the hopes that one of these days she will decide to use one of them. She really needs to be taking in water now that she is eating solid foods three times a day. Causing some problems in the potty department if you know what I mean. So, Bran and I have found the only way she will really take water in is if we use a straw fill it up with our finger on the end and feed her like a little bird. This child is wonderfully cute, but she is a little stinker. If anyone has any more suggestions please feel free to leave a comment!!!



Print this post

5 comments:

Partusch family said...

I'm going to email you it will be easier! :)

I JUST LOVE YOUR LITTLE STINKER! :) I have one of my own! hahahaha

Shannon Morgan said...

I love the picture of all the cups on her high chair! made me laugh!

Jennifer said...

Too funny! Ornery little Adi. :o)

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the new tommee tippee brand that babies r us is carrying?
Jen Clutter

Tirsa Baker said...

try the born free sippie cup. It is free flow valve so so she doesn't have to suck hard. The no spill cups are really hard for little ones to suck through. Also, straws are better developmentally for them because it forces the tongue back. She will pick one, don't worry :)