Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grandma Visits!!!

Brandon has been in Japan for the last week so my mother-in-law, Marilyn, came out to stay with Adi and myself. It was really nice having her here all week. I was able to spend time doing a lot of things that I really don't have time to do when it is just the two of us during the day. I really appreciate you coming to hang out with us - THANKS Grandma!!!!!




Adi's 8 Months

While Marilyn was here we had Adi's 8 month appointment. She is doing great. She gained 12 oz and is still in the 5th percentile, so my doctor was pleased with her progress. She is just going to be a little thing. She is doing so well. She sooooo close to crawling. She was doing a little army crawling this evening. She is getting her first tooth on the bottom and LOVES the teething biscuits. Her sleep has been so so. When these teeth come in I am going to work on weaning her from her night feeding. There still hasn't been any progress with the sippy cup, but I am convinced that she "knows" how to do it and is just waiting until she wants to. Our baby girl is getting so big :(




Green Thumb - ???

I've been meaning to do a post on my garden progress, but it has been crazy around here. Below are a few pictures of my pots (more of my beds and seeds soon). I have been pretty pleased with how many have germinated. There is definitely an art to getting those little seeds to grow, but I am learning.

Print this post

1 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

SO cute! love the pictures of her with the flower on her head