Saturday, March 27, 2010

Haubstadt - A golf cart community



Yes, we are the proud new owners of a flashy red golf cart. Haubstadt is officially a golf cart community. It is so great to see everyone riding around in their shiny new golf carts. We paid a 25 dollar fee and we can ride this puppy all around town. Now that it is warming up Adi and I will be out on the town visiting neighbors and making our runs to the local hardware store and grocery store.
I couldn't be happier for this simple little life we have here. They still carry your groceries out to your car; with no expectation of a tip. People still wave hello and ask how your family is doing. It really is the life - I've turned into such a small town girl. I thank God everyday for our "Modern Day Mayberry"!

Print this post

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cool new ride!! Thats awesome! It was good seeing you today! We really do need to plan a play date soon!

Kelly Koster said...

Looks like fun sissta... maybe it will be easier for me to drive that then your dirt bikes when I come to visit!

Shannon Morgan said...

I love our little town too! And it's so much fun to see you pull up out front of my house in your golf cart with Adi's carseat strapped in!