Thursday, June 9, 2011

We have a problem here...

... that's right our daughter likes to be naked!
I went in to check on her last night and she had stripped down and pee'ed on the sheet. I dressed her and changed the sheets and thought it was a little funny.

Well, not so funny tonight. I put her down and took a quick shower. Not hearing anything on the monitor had me thinking. She is usually in there being Miss Chatty Kathy before she falls asleep. I checked on her and she was naked again. I walked in and told her that was not ok. She needed to stay dressed when she went to sleep. She proceeded by laughing at me. I'm happy it is quite comical to someone. I told her she was not to take off her clothes in my most stern voice, kissed her good night, and listened until she fell asleep. I heard her in there chatting to herself another 10 to 15 minutes, so I thought oh good she is getting settled down.

I just went into to check on her before I headed off to bed myself and this is what I found!


That's right folks - the duck tape WILL make an appearance tomorrow night!!!
We'll call her Houdini if she gets that sucker off tomorrow!

Print this post

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my!! that's funny :) I know it's not funny to you but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little cute. haha Good luck with the duck tape!

Grandma said...

OMG - that is hilarious! I wonder what that is all about??? Good luck :)

Aunt Kris said...

That is so cute.She is such a lil Doll how can you be stern with her..Why cant she sleep just in her diaper?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha! How stinkin' cute! Good luck. ;)