Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We're HOME!!!!

Well, we are home!!! We made it back last evening. After being in AZ almost a month it was time to come home. It was so nice of my parents to have us for that long. That is a long time with an active toddler and an increasingly large and tired pregnant woman. We had a nice time visiting family and friends. Adi was little under the weather twice while we were there, but that is to be expected when you're dragging a little one all around the US.
We decided to jump right back into being home and busy today. We had a blast at Holiday World today with Lindsey and Olivia. We didn't bring the camera in, so we have two little pictures from the day. The girls had a blast and so did the moms! I tell you what though, I am BEAT. I can hardly walk and my back needs some serious heat therapy (I have the heat pad on it now). This pregnancy has been just exhausting for me! I guess the increased activity is just catching up with me.



I mustard up the energy to run out to my WILD garden just before sun down to grab some goodies for tomorrow's lunch! I'm telling you what this garden has LOVED all the fertilizer I put down this Spring. What I have here didn't even make a dent in how much I have. Anyone need any spinach, swiss chard, or sugar snap peas come on over!




It is nice to be home and to get caught up. I am missing my husband so much. My heart just aches to have my Bran back at home with us! I don't know what it is, but every trip seems to get harder for both of us. I am just counting down the days until he is back. In the mean time I will stay busy and try to catch of couple zzzz's while I still can. :)

Print this post

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Can't wait to see you girls! Basically 1 week remaining!

I can't believe how well the garden is doing. Good thing that YOU hauled all of that compost. LOL!

Love you - Bran

Ali said...

Your garden looks so much better than mine! My garden kind of looks like a jungle, I think I underestimated how much room all the veggies would take up. I've had good luck with my lettuce at least. What do you use to keep the bugs away?